1. F1 2016 Signups are still open for all drivers as reserve spots are available. Click here for Xbox One and here for PS4 to sign up for the upcoming season and begin racing in social races!
Dismiss Notice
XRL are delivering a new form of streaming to the community. Click here to find out more about the new XRL Live service and register your youtube or twitch channels.

Introduce Yourself Thread

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dan Fisk, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Stefan Mackley

Stefan Mackley New Member

No problem. Tomorrow night would be no good but Monday or Tuesday should be fine just as a heads up.

2. Dan Fisk

Dan Fisk Bernie and Ferrari Team Principal Staff Member Owner of XRL

I have added you on xbox :)

Have you done any tt laps anywhere?

3. Im an eagle69

Im an eagle69 New Member

ill be able to be there if you want button

4. Stefan Mackley

Stefan Mackley New Member

I'm on the PS4 these days but my old Xbox tag is pretty much the same so that has probably caused the confusion. And yeah done a few tt laps but like I say that's for the PS4.

5. XRL Button

XRL Button Member

Sure defo

6. TUSZMUSZ

TUSZMUSZ New Member

Hello everyone. My name is TUSZMUSZ. I come from Hungary middle of Europe. My first expression of racing was on Gran Turismo 4 on PS2. I was just 6-7 years old. Then i continued in GT 5 6 and i'll continue in GT Sport as well. But to take seriously ( racing in leagues) was just in September of 2015. I've played F1 games since 2012. I used to race every day but due to school stuffs i can't afford so ii'm stuck on 3 (maybe 4 ) leagues. PSGL AOR and my league, SRL with my friend. Somebody pm me so i joined. Hopefully i can race here. In F1 2015 i was incredibly fast but f1 2016 is way better and more realistic so i'm still learning the handling.
    That's all about me :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sweetmjp

Sweetmjp New Member

Hi everyone im Matt(sweetmjp) im frm uk .im excited about racing in XRL with everyone and have clean fair racing .I found out about this site frm it being posted to me and just love to race f1

8. JR98 x

JR98 x New Member

Hey guys , I am JR98x and I am from Germany. I've been driving in different Leagues since F1 2011. Loving the Game and always trying to do my best. Also i am using The Thrustmaster TMX Wheel.

9. michelangelo779

michelangelo779 New Member

Hello everyone. I am Michael and I race in 2 F1 2016 Leagues and I own ARL. I would like to join a F1 2016 league but I don't know when they race

10. F1x SPEED

F1x SPEED XRL Streamer Staff Member Project Cars Admin

Hey are you planning on racing on Xbox One or PS4?

Also what assists do you use?

11. michelangelo779

I'm racing on PS4 . I only use Medium Traction and nothing else. I'm on the wheel as well.

12. michelangelo779

I'm on PS4 and I'm using Medium TC and nothing else

13. Glazed

Glazed New Member

Hi,

I am a South African guy who loves racing of all forms, I have played every formula one game since 2000 and cant wait for 2017 to come with all the grip and power it should be fun:) I currently race whenever I have a chance.

Xbox One
    Elite controller

14. CameronB1905

CameronB1905 New Member

Where are you from? Scotland
    What's racing games do you play? F1
    Why did you join XRL? I wanted to start doing league racing on f1 as i was getting annoyed at being spun out at every corner online
    How did you find the site? i searched on google f1 2016 ps4 league racing and this site came up and i am interested in starting one of the leagues on this site.
    what platform do you play on? i play on the PS4

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  15. fifa boy09

fifa boy09 New Member

Hi, I'm Ben and i'm come from England, I play mostly formula one games, i joined because i wanted to have fun and be competitive whilst racing. I play on Xbox One, and yes I like to play fifa occasionally (Ipswich fan)

16. Dan Fisk

Dan Fisk Bernie and Ferrari Team Principal Staff Member Owner of XRL

ANOTHER TOWN FAN!!!!!!!