1. F1 2017 Signups are still open for all drivers as reserve spots are available. Click here for Xbox One and here for PS4 to sign up for the upcoming season and begin racing in social races!
Dismiss Notice
F1 2017 Signups are now open for all drivers of all abilities. Click here to sign up for the xbox one F1 2017 leagues!

pCARS2 // Which class are you looking forward to race most?

Discussion in 'Project Cars General Discussion' started by DavyGeeHD, Jul 30, 2017.

Which class are you looking forward to race most?

This poll will close on Sep 30, 2017 at 6:09 PM.
  1. Open Wheel (FX, FA, FR3.5, FC, FR & Vintage)

18.2%
  2. Prototype & GTE (LMP1, LMP2, 488 GTE, Ford GT LM, M6 GT LM, Vette C7.R, Aston Martin)

45.5%
  3. GT3 (Audi R8, Bentley Continental, M6 GT3, 488 GT3, Huracán, 650s GT3, AMG GT3, GT-R, 911 GT3R)

45.5%
  4. Touring Cars (V8 Supercars, Clio Cup etc)

45.5%
  5. Indycar (Chevrolet & Honda powered)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rallycross

18.2%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DavyGeeHD

DavyGeeHD Open Wheel Coordinator Staff Member Project Cars Admin

Project CARS 2 is less than 2 months from release and with that in mind, I am interested to know which class of cars the XRL members are looking to race most. Personally, I am looking forward to trying the GT3 cars but what has really excited me is the addition of GTE (Aston Martin, M6 GTLM, Vette C7.R, 488 GTE and Ford GT LM) to race with LMP1 & 2. I think it would be great to have a WEC style multi-class league here at XRL.

What is everyone else looking forward to race most?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DavyGeeHD

3. DavyGeeHD

4. F1x SPEED

F1x SPEED XRL Streamer Staff Member Project Cars Admin

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fyllpen

Fyllpen Open Wheel Coordinator Staff Member Project Cars Admin

FX

6. FATPENGUIN96

FATPENGUIN96 Active Member Project Cars Admin

@Fyllpen @DavyGeeHD If you are going to do it on PC then getting a WEC championship with LMP, GTE and GT3 cars endurance style event, would be amazing. You would need to be able to have big lobbies to have three different tiers of cars in, which is why I think you would struggle to do that on console.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. DavyGeeHD

I'll only be getting it for PC, so my hope is for a PC league :D Would you be interested?

I tried to tag you in the OP but nothing came up. I thought you had deleted your account.

Optimistic IMO :p

8. Fyllpen

Oval Indy is the first thing I'm going to try out in project glitch 2. Then FX and then ofc the trustworthy FC car (which I think have gotten an upgrade). After that you can put me down on anything :)

9. DavyGeeHD

If you ever need someone to race that's a little, just a little, bit better than the AI then I would be happy to join you! Or is that optimistic? o_O:D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  10. Fyllpen

Let me think about it.....

Ofc matey! We will win every online lobby there is ;) Did you only pre-order the game or the bundle with a season pass (delux package or whatever it's called)

• Like Like x 1
  11. DavyGeeHD

I'm sure I pre-ordered just the game on Steam. Mainly because not every piece of DLC I will get.

You will have a great time racing in VR! How does it perform with your GTX 980Ti?

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Fyllpen

pCARS1 is very demanding on my PC. It's hard to get solid 90 fps especially with rain. But with a lot of testing and fiddling it's great in VR just as long it's 90fps or you'll get sick :eek:. Graphic settings needs to be low/medium but it still (surprisingly) look amazing.

From what I've read/heard/seen pCARS2 is even better in VR cause they optimized it a lot better. So fingers crossed I have a fun autumn to look forward to :)

Oh and @Tom Brown honey moon is over it's time to grow some hair on your chest and get pCARS2 on PC and race with the big boys ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. DavyGeeHD

It's very tempting everytime I look at VR gameplay to get it but I will stick with triples at this moment. I will settle for you describing how it is :cool:

Couldn't agree more. PC is where the elitist of the elite race. Get that wheel and pedal set dusted asap :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. FATPENGUIN96

Ye I would, but only as a mess-about league where I put minimal effort in, like when I was racing on F1 2016 with XRL.

15. Fyllpen

You sir are not allowed to win any race if you put minimal effort into it :p:p:p

Only 17 days to go :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. FATPENGUIN96

@Fyllpen Do you want to do some social races on the Friday, when the game comes out? Would be good to try out a few different cars and get to race against you guys once again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. DavyGeeHD

I will certainly be around for that! PC version? (Just for clarification)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FATPENGUIN96

What would be the best time for you guys on PC on Friday? Is 7pm BST a good time, to get a few races under our belts? @Fyllpen @DavyGeeHD

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fyllpen

Sign me up. I don't think I have anything else planned. 7pm UK time is 20:00 Swedish time (damn confusing time zones). Children are at bed and hopefully sleeping that time. But you'll never know. I'll try my best to be online but might be ready a bit later... ok?:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  20. FATPENGUIN96

Ye just message me or @DavyGeeHD when you're going on, I just thought it would be easier if we all had a rough idea of what time we wanted to jump on

• Agree Agree x 2