1. F1 2017 Signups are still open for all drivers as reserve spots are available. Click here for Xbox One and here for PS4 to sign up for the upcoming season and begin racing in social races!
Dismiss Notice
F1 2017 Signups are now open for all drivers of all abilities. Click here to sign up for the xbox one F1 2017 leagues!

XB1 F1 TESTING 20/09

Discussion in 'XRL F1 2017 Leagues (XONE)' started by PureHamiltonXD, Sep 6, 2017.

1. PureHamiltonXD

PureHamiltonXD F1 League Coordinator F1 League Co-ordinator

So it's that time, which is testing which will be done over three days.
    You old boys will know how this works, but for the new boys, there will be 3 tracks them being Australia, Silverstone & Japan you do qualify then the first 10 Laps of a 100% race on the softest tire in Rich (DO NOT CHANGE YOUR FUEL LOAD)

Session's Start at 7:00 pm

Put your name below

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. m4cc13

m4cc13 New Member

3. The Game IX

The Game IX Member

I'm up for Wednesday

4. whitey2924

whitey2924 New Member

can i do wednesday please as somethink has come up on tuesday cheers

5. m4cc13

m4cc13 New Member

I'd be up for tonight, if there's still space, with a caveat that if I get disconnected [as my internet has turned to pre dial up for some reason] then I can join a later session , if that's OK ?

6. speed demon8021

speed demon8021 Active Member

I'm gonna do this one instead

7. Anonanomaly

Anonanomaly New Member

Anonanimal54, having to change because of work shafting me but I can race on the 13th :)

8. PureHamiltonXD

PureHamiltonXD F1 League Coordinator F1 League Co-ordinator

we have decided to delay testing 1 week so it will now take place on the 20th

9. Dazza1976

Dazza1976 Active Member

Ok fingers crossed work is ok today and I get home in time. If not I'll have to give up on weekday racing