1. F1 2017 Signups are still open for all drivers as reserve spots are available. Click here for Xbox One and here for PS4 to sign up for the upcoming season and begin racing in social races!
Dismiss Notice
F1 2017 Signups are now open for all drivers of all abilities. Click here to sign up for the xbox one F1 2017 leagues!

XRL Dirt 4 Leagues (Xbox One)

Discussion in 'XRL News and Race Blogs' started by F1x SPEED, May 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. F1x SPEED

F1x SPEED XRL Streamer Staff Member Project Cars Admin

Dirt 4 is coming. The game comes out June 9th this year and goes back to the Dirt 3 style of racing while bringing Dirt Rally parts in as well. As it's a racing game that means there's a chance to have a racing league on it. The fact that there's a few different types of cars means we can have different leagues within the game. Here are the leagues that we have planned for Dirt 4 at the moment.

If you are interested in racing on Dirt 4 in any of these leagues then reply below or if you have any suggestions or questions.

Quick note you can set your DVR on Xbox to record for 5 minutes so we can make a highlight video.

TrucksBanner.jpg

Trucks league -
    On Thursday 7:30pm
    Lobby's will have 8 drivers, there will be 3 heat races to qualify for the Final.

Dier4groupBRallycross.jpg
    RallyCross League - On Saturday 7:30pm
    Lobby's will have 6 drivers in, most likely there will be 2 lobby's the top 3 from the heats go to the A Final the rest to the B Final. There will be 2 heat races, then 3 qualifying races to work out the grid for the Final.

Rally League - Message IV siebe
    It will unlike the other leagues not be run on a certain weekday evening, as it will be like in Dirt Rally where you'll for each event one week to complete it (from noon on Monday till noon on Monday the next week) Within that time each driver has to do their run for their week and at the end of the week the total time of each driver will make up the leaderboard. It might change a little from how I'm describing it now as I don't have all the details on leagues in Dirt 4 as of now. But I don't think it will be much different from how it was in Dirt Rally.

Further Information of the league:

- The first season will consist of 5 events going past each country/location in Dirt 4 (Wales, Sweden, Australia, Spain and Michigan).
    - Each event will have a total time of around 50 minutes (so expect to take around 1 hour and 10 minutes to complete your run because of loading and setup)
    - There are going to be NO retries for the stage / event
    - The first season will probably be run with one of the following classes: R2, Kit Cars or 1970s

Further information will follow here, as more will become known about setting up a league in Dirt 4

So if your interested in racing in any of these leagues reply below.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. IFRL Michaels

IFRL Michaels Member

Yes to all at the moment :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jorc94

Jorc94 XRL Media Director and S11 F1 Champion XRL Content Manager

Rallycrooooossssssss

• Like Like x 1
  4. garyalbone

garyalbone Division Head Division Head

everything but dont know when i will be able to get it

• Like Like x 1
  5. MaD SUPR3SOR

MaD SUPR3SOR New Member

Ya I'll do them but not sure when I'll have the game

• Like Like x 1
  6. Adam1509

Adam1509 New Member

I'm down for RX :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Glazed

Glazed New Member

Ill join, sounds good :) Got it pre -ordered

• Like Like x 1
  8. IV siebe

IV siebe Member

I'll be down for rallycross for sure and maybe trucks too, but is that gonna be with the Pro 2 trucks or the Pro 4 trucks?

• Like Like x 2
  9. F1x SPEED

Once the game has come out we will vote on which trucks to use.

10. Craig Senna

Craig Senna New Member

Yes to all of them

• Like Like x 1
  11. F1x SPEED

12. XRL Boberts

XRL Boberts Former F1 Division Champion Division Head

I would say yes to all but because of work I can only do RallyCross :(:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  13. XRL Boberts

XRL Boberts Former F1 Division Champion Division Head

Nicole will do RallyCross as well

• Like Like x 1
  14. garyalbone

garyalbone Division Head Division Head

hello yes

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im an eagle69

Im an eagle69 Member

I'm not 100% I'm getting the game, but I have a question, is there not straight up Rally stages? As in the videos I've seen there are

• Like Like x 1
  16. F1x SPEED

Yeah @IV siebe will be doing a Rally league on the Game, so if your interested in Rally message him for more information.

17. Im an eagle69

Im an eagle69 Member

Cheers

18. Jorc94

Jorc94 XRL Media Director and S11 F1 Champion XRL Content Manager

[​IMG]

First reviews are looking *very* promising...

• Like Like x 1
  19. MrTr0yolo

MrTr0yolo Active Member

I'd be down for all of them but gutted that I can't make it on fridays and week-ends..

• Like Like x 1
  20. IV siebe

IV siebe Member

To further explain the Dirt 4 rally league I'll be running.

It will unlike the other leagues not be run on a certain weekday evening, as it will be like in Dirt Rally where you'll for each event one week to complete it (from noon on monday till noon on monday the next week) Within that time each driver has to do their run for their week and at the end of the week the total time of each driver will make up the leaderboard. It might change a little from how I'm describing it now as I don't have all the details on leagues in Dirt 4 as of now. But I don't think it will be much different from how it was in Dirt Rally.

Further Information of the league:
    - The first season will consist of 5 events going past each country/location in Dirt 4 (Wales, Sweden, Australia, Spain and Michigan).
    - Each event will have a total time of around 50 minutes (so expect to take around 1 hour and 10 minutes to complete your run because of loading and setup)
    - There are going to be NO retries for the stage / event
    - The first season will probably be run with one of the following classes: R2, Kit Cars or 1970s

Further information will follow here, as more will become known about setting up a league in Dirt 4

Drivers so far:
    - @IV siebe
    - @jeroenimo988
    - @MrTr0yolo
    - @MaximePerleg1
    - @Jorc94
    - @Im an eagle69
    - @Craig Senna
    - TRL Axeman

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 3